The Highcross ECM-IR4B is a universal multifunctional IR-control device with
internal memory to store up to 1020 IR tracks. Designed to
control audio & video, air conditioners and many other home appliances.
Has an intellectual IR-learner to parse unique and repeating sequences.
Although it is functional as a standalone device, it delivers greatly
enhanced functionality as part of a complete home automation system.
Usable own web interface provides easy configuration and upload of IR-files.
- 4 independent IR ports;
- Internal IR-learner 20-80 kHz with intellectual code parser
- 3 levels of external IR emitters: 5, 25, 30 mA
- Power of internal IR blaster - 200 mA
- Carrier frequency of IR commands 20-500 kHz
- Type of data files for IR commands:
IRL (AMX), IR (Crestron), PHEX (ProntoHEX)
- Max. commands per channel - 255
- Max. command length - 1000 strobes
- IR-receiver 20...78 kHz to receive IR commands from external remote controls
- Setup via own web interface