The Highcross EPM-DM3D module is a 3-channel universal lighting control module designed
to support dimming of both forward (leading edge) and reverse phase
(trailing edge) type loads.
In addition, the EPM-DM3D features six digital inputs,
allowing bidirectional dimming with or without a control system.
A single model supports 220-240 Volt electronic and magnetic low-voltage, incandescent, neon/cold cathode,
2-wire dimmable fluorescent, and non-dimmable lighting loads up to 2
Amps per channel, 5 Amps total.
- 3 channels of dimming
- 650 Watt per channel
- Low resistance transistor keys
- Short-circuit protection
- Setup via own web interface
- Selection of load type (resistive, capacitive, inductive)
- 6 discrete inputs for manual control
- 9M wide DIN rail mounting